Tuesday 5 April 2011

WE ALWAYS HAVE THE CHOICE

we always have the choice
it is a matter of what we will choose
to step outside of what we are told is the limit, is where one of the most daring test lies
just because they say it,doesn't mean you have to believe it
what we can't see may be realer than what we're told 'they've' seen
can we simply get along, or coast amidst the fog?
if insanity is the supposed antonym of normality, then deranged is what I will be
choosing to be free
not accepting the absence of peace, homeless on the streets, the poor, and hungry; when we can buy designer jeans, and lotteries give away money for free
no book can tell one everything, but everything known to this date can  be found in books, what if all the information was available and none of us took time to look?
as the wind blows I know I too, will at one time have to go
whether my message is accepted, will be something I will not know
I will however know what I chose
to not be defined by nation, race, age, or creed, religion, sex, salary or anything in between
soul to mind and body until the physical extension is deceased and moist
we always have the choice











PLEASE CLICK HERE TO WATCH TROY DENNIE'S VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE



No comments:

Post a Comment